Largest Manufacturer of commercial grade galvanized steel frame 4 season park model trailers, park model homes, cabins, cottages, garden studios, micro homes and in-law suites with FREE Shipping* & easy factory Financing. We are a manufacturer of steel frame 4 season park model trailers, park model homes manufactured with our proprietary commercial grade galvanized structural steel framing on top of custom structural i-beam undercarriages. Our structural steel frame park model homes & cottages ensure a lifetime of enjoyment and resale value. Park Model homes are completed with your choice of floor plans, furnishings, window treatments/coverings, finishes and appliances.
Choose from any of our existing plans or let us custom design a custom park model home for you from scratch. This galvanized structural steel frame modern cottage is designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation, ready for connection to your site services. All park model homes are individually designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads. All interior layout plans are custom to your needs. Sun room and enclosed additions are available
All park model cottage models are constructed with commercial grade galvanized steel framing and ship with your choice of furnishings, finishes, upgrades, and appliances. Custom Floor plans and Interior layout to your meet needs within regulation / code.
- Our four season park model trailer models are constructed to exceed CSA Z241 standards.
- Park model trailer models are available up to 540sf with optional sun rooms of up to 360sf
- Maximum width of up to 15'
- Maximum height 13'5" from grade.
- Standard removable tongue and pintle hitch.
Our unique park model trailer models are four season cottages and provide for a never ending list of options and designs. Why settle for ordinary when you can custom design your own custom cottage with unmatched insulation and superior galvanized structural steel framing with all the necessities of four season cottage at a price point equal or less than cheaper to build wood stick frame park model homes. Built with galvanized structural steel studs, mono slope or traditional peaked roofs, optional live roof and optional solar panels.
Our commercial grade galvanized structural steel frame park model homes are designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation. All 4 season park model trailers are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
Why would I choose your commercial grade galvanized structural steel frame park model trailer over a timber stick frame?
Steel framing, is stronger, lasts a life time, and is better than a stick frame home:
- Green Terra Homes' Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Frame components are offer unmatched quality without the prevalent defects found in stick frame mobile homes such as warping or knots.
- Our manufactured homes consist of two layers of insulation on all walls and roofs, and three layers of insulation on all floors, exceeding standards by at least 25%. Consisting of an external thermal break layer comprised of rigid ISO foam board on all exterior surfaces along with an internal layer of high quality stone wool mineral fiber insulation for steel framing. Floor systems include a third insulation blanket layer within the undercarriage area. This superior insulation combination reduces sound penetration while offering exceptional fire protection.
- Our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing is uniform with precise standardized measurements unlike stick framing where no two pieces are alike or measure as advertised, there is no such item referred to as a 2'x6' piece of lumber. None are 2" nor 6", no stick frame home is constructed in precise measurements as consistent in our engineered steel framing.
- Superior Stronger Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Framing
- Engineered Structural Steel Frame home will maintain its integrity indefinitely without any issues such as rot or corrosion or termite infestation.
- Structural Steel Frames are lighter yet stronger than stick frame homes
- Read complete list of benefits of our Commercial Grade Galvanized Structural Steel Frame manufactured homes
Better Structural Strength
Because steel has the highest strength to weight ratio of any building material, it is by nature a superior construction material. Steel does not rot, warp, split, crack or creep and will not expand or contract with moisture content.
A steel framed home will always have straight walls and square corners; therefore, homeowners will be relieved to find no aggravating nail pops or drywall cracks. Steel framing can take popular finishes like brick, stucco, stone or siding.
Better Fire Protection
The most frightening aspect of a house fire is the rapidity with which it can spread, a factor that's multiplied many times over by the easy availability of wood framing as fuel.
Steel will not contribute fuel to a fire. If a fire does start in a steel-framed home, it's less likely to spread from the area of origin. Tragic loss, due to fires that ignite and spread in framing, can be limited by the use of steel framing.
Better Mold Resistance
Mold is a significant cause of poor indoor air quality and resultant respiratory ailments. Steel framing can help resist the onset and growth of mold.
Mold requires an organic substrate such as wood to grow and thrive. Being inorganic, steel framing actually inhibits the growth of mold, and promotes a healthier, more comfortable living environment.
Better Termite Resistance
Termites cause millions of dollars in damage to homes each year. Termites wreak havoc, chewing through wood framing and weakening the foundation of a home. Some building departments require treatment to your foundation for termites before building, but section R202 of the International Residential Code states that steel framing is a "termite resistant material".
Steel is resistant to termites, thus preserving the structural integrity of a steel-framed home, and providing it with years of security and durability against destructive pests, including termites and wood ants.
Better for the Environment
An average sized wood framed home requires at least 40 trees to be cut for framing. The framing for a typical steel framed home can be made from 6 recycled cars. The use of steel framing saves the nation's forests and has a positive impact on the environment.
Because steel-framing is unaffected by temperature or humidity changes, the building is more energy-efficient, thus saving on fuel costs. The lower energy consumption helps the initiative to further conserving our natural resources.
What is included with our 4 season park model trailer prices listed on our site?
PARK MODEL SPECIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Galvanized commercial Grade Structural Steel Framing 16" OC (on center)
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1" R5 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped
- Interior Insulation: R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Vapor barrier - 6mm poly
- Interior pre-finished wallboard or T&G look Pine Panel
- 7/16" exterior sheathing (OSB standard, upgrades available)
- Vinyl Siding (*2)
Undercarriage and Sub-Floor Assembly
- Heavy-duty i-beam steel frame undercarriage with detachable hitch
- House wrap barrier between chassis and galvanized structural steel sub-floor assembly
- Exterior Undercarriage Insulation: R12-R24 (based on location)
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1" R5 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped<
- 5/8" T&G sub-flooring glued and screwed below galvanized structural steel sub-floor assembly
- Galvanized structural steel sub-floor assembly on top of i-beam steel frame undercarriage with structural engineered floor joists 16" OC
- Interior Insulation: Within sub-floor assembly - R24 Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Vapor barrier: 6mm poly
- 5/8" T&G flooring on top of sub-flooring glued and screwed
Roof and Ceiling
- Galvanized Structural Steel Roof Rafters and/or Truss System as per design criteria
- Roof profiles available such as Mono slope, peaked, or butterfly (*3)
- Exterior Thermal Break Insulation Barrier: 1-2: R5-R10 Rigid Foam Board with breathable house wrap layer seamlessly taped (per roof type)
- Interior Insulation: R51+ (Attic spaces) or R31+ (Cathedral roof areas) - Stone wool, mineral fiber insulation that offers superior insulation values, reduces sound penetration, and offers fire protection (*1)
- Roof decking 7/16"
- Steel Roofing or Asphalt Shingles (choice)
- Vented attic space to eliminate moisture and heat build-up (where applicable)
- Continuous vinyl vented soffit and aluminum fascia (where applicable)
- Vapor barrier: 6mm poly
- Pre-textured drywall ceiling panel board or T&G look Pine ceiling panel board
Interior Decor (*9)
- Custom upgrades available for any and all interior/exterior decor finishes at cost+ (*9)
- Doors Interior: White raised panel accent handles
- Doors Closet: 6-panel Bi-fold door
- Kitchen Cabinets: White shaker style cabinets with Thermal foil wrapped doors with accent handles
- Kitchen Counter Top: Solid Bamboo Eco-friendly, sustainable
- Flooring: Durable maintenance friendly vinyl flooring, optional laminate, carpet, etc. at cost+ (*9)
- Baseboard, casing, molding: MDF interior trim throughout, optional pine, etc at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Furniture Packages available at cost+ (*9)
- Optional Appliance Packages available in white, black or stainless steel at cost+ (*9)
- Optional back splash tiles for kitchen, bathroom and laundry room at cost+ (*9)
- Optional custom Cordless Cellular Shades package for windows at cost+ (*9)
- PEX polyethylene water lines including external tap(s)
- 20-gallon 240v electric water heater
- Water-saver toilet(s)
- Vanity 24" bathroom vanity & sink combo
- Shower: 36" base and four-piece shower surround with thermapac adjustable showerhead
- Kitchen Faucet: Chrome with spray in kitchen
- Bathroom Faucet: Chrome faucet(s)
- Kitchen Sink: Double compartment stainless steel kitchen sink
- Plumbed and wired for washer and 220v dryer where laundry room present
- Plumbed and wire for dishwasher where present in manufacturer's standard floor plan
- Frost free exterior water tap
- Electrical wiring: Commercial grade BX steel braided
- Panel 100A
- Electric baseboard heater(s) (optional gas furnace)
- Exterior porch light at entrance door(s)
- Exterior weatherproof GFCI receptacle(s)
- Electric smoke detector(s) and Safe-T-Alert gas alarm(s)
- GFCI tamper resistant receptacle in bathroom(s)
- White light switches and receptacles
- Bathroom exhaust fan(s)
- Range hood with light
- Door Bell
- White 4" LED (pot) light(s) in each room
- Phone access box in utility room (where present)
Windows and Doors (*9)
- White Slider double pane windows with low-E glass (*4)
- 36x80 exterior steel door
- Manufacturer's Corsica door hardware
- Sliding Glass 5" patio door
Terms and conditions apply, see manufacturer's warranty statement included with all products, provided online and at time of sale.
- 1-year limited product warranty for parts and materials, factory to consumer along with the original product/material manufacturer's original factory warranty for all materials utilized in the production of homes, such as flooring, cabinetry, appliances, windows, doors, etc. See exception list in package which includes drywall cracks and nail pops which may occur because of subsequent settling of the foundation.
- 5-year limited warranty for components and performance relating to weather penetration, electrical distribution system, plumbing and heating delivery system(s) (if included in modules shipped from factory), window and door performance
- 10-year limited warranty for structural steel framing
- 25-year limited warranty for steel roofing panels (original asphalt shingle manufacturers warranty as applicable)
Have more questions or READY to proceed with an order?
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process
If you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Fill out the Contact Us page form and request a callback for a quote or attach the link of the product you are interested in.
Please visit here for Shipping Information: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/shipping
Original product/material manufacturer for items such as flooring, windows, doors, fixtures, trim, cabinets, etc. are based on the transferable warranty from each manufacturer. Changes to our standard specifications and or replacement with specialty or custom items/materials will result in additional charges and the potential of needed additional onsite work/tasks to be completed by Builder/Owner. NO CREDIT applied for any deductions, replacements of and materials/items from Manufacturer's standard specifications/inclusions Custom home plans are quoted based on Manufacturer's Standard Specifications/Inclusions, any design changes, additions, modifications, work orders will result in additional charges.
For a PDF version Standard Specifications
Also see manufacturer's standard finishes as outlined online at: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/standard-finishes-and-upgrade-options
Allow an estimated 20-30 business days for design and engineering depending on your choices, once engineering is completed allow about 50 - 90 days for production and another 10-14 days for delivery. All time frames stated are dependent on decision making processes, destination, season, size and model. These timelines will vary for double wide units.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images and designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
*Financing Terms and Conditions are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity and down payment, as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Trailers, Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments.
Standard vendors materials, fixtures, trim, mill work are all based on vendor’s standard plans noted/available online. Changes to these specs or removal of certain items to be replaced by specialty items or custom items, will result in additional charges and often in additional onsite finishes for the Owner/Builder. Custom home plans are priced based on complete list of modifications and custom build requirements.
All Manufactured Home (CSA Z240MH) Models manufactured by GreenTerraHomes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z240MH Manufactured Home Standard.
The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the product, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras.
Manufacturer’s materials, fixtures, trim, millwork are all based on Manufacturer’s standard specifications and floor plans as noted and available online. Changes to these specifications or removal of certain items to be replaced by specialty items or custom items, will result in additional charges and often in additional onsite finishes for the Builder/Owner. There are no credits applied for any specifications removed or reduction of designs. Custom home plans are quoted based on these Manufacturer’s Standard Specifications, and all design changes, custom add-ons or changes will be additional.
All Park Model Trailer (CSA Z241) Models manufactured by GreenTerraHomes are constructed in compliance with the stringent standards of the CSA Z241 Standard.
The manufacturer reserves the right to improve or modify the specifications herein, without notice or obligation, which may change materials, equipment, specifications or designs. Information contained herein is from the latest data available at the time of printing. Photographs and descriptions may contain some optional extras.
All optional upgrades incur additional charges
- *1 - Optional spray foam insulation or mineral wool insulation (additional charges apply)
- *2 - May be partially installed in factory, final siding and finishes done onsite by builder/owner after stitch up of all modules and to avoid damage during transport depending on design
- *3 - Roof peak maximum height of 11’ from chassis deck
- *4 - Base window inclusion of up to 15% of total exterior wall surface. An Example: a 15'x40' size single story home with two 15' walls and two 40' walls has a total of 110' linear feet of exterior walls. With our standard 8' wall heights, this home would have a total of 880sf exterior wall surface. With a 15% allowance for windows, an allowance of 132sf of windows would be included in base pricing. With an average 3'x4' window size (12sf), this would equate to 11 windows, a 3x4 window within ever 12' of wall space. With a total of 16 windows of 3x4, the exterior walls of this home of 110 linear feet would consist of 33 feet of windows, or 25%.
- *9 - See manufacturer's standard finishes as outlined online at: https://shop.greenterrahomes.com/pages/standard-finishes-and-upgrade-options Available custom upgrades, options, changes to materials, finishes, and standard specifications are available at additional cost of materials and labor plus