Custom Design and Manufacturing is our specialty. Modify one of our existing designs
or sit down with our design team and let us turn your dreams into reality.
If you can dream it, we can build it.
WHATS INCLUDED – Standard Specifications by Product Category
Standard Items per Vendor specifications – any changes to the Standards and or addition of customized items will incur additional charges
1) Modular Homes CSA A277
Modular Homes built to exceed CSA A277 Standard – For placement on your footings or foundation as applicable and connections to services on your lot.
2) Manufactured Homes (Mobile Home) On Chassis CSA Z240MH
Mobile Homes built to exceed CSA Z240MH Standard – On mobile chassis for use on chassis or for placement on your footings or foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Able to connect two units together for what is commonly referred to as a double-wide.
3) Park Model Homes CSA Z241
Park Model (Tiny Homes) built to exceed CSA Z241 Standard – On a towable mobile chassis built for placement on your footings or foundation as applicable, capable of being connected to your site services. Most often found in a seasonal recreational park but insulated for year round use.
4) RV Trailer Home (Tiny Home) CSA Z240RV
RV Trailer Homes (Tiny Homes) built to exceed CSA Z240RV Standard – On a towable mobile chassis without any special permits, capable of being connected to your site services. Most often found in a seasonal recreational parks and campgrounds but insulated for year round use.
5) Prefabricated DIY Steel Home & Steel Building Framing Kits
Prefabricated DIY Readi-Cut Prefab Kit Homes - DIY framing kits include walls and trusses as well as all items listed in “What’s Included Page” link above and materials kit link below.
Items not included in base price:
- All site work and any and all city service connections (eg. Hydro, Water, Sewer..)
- Permits, materials, labor, and equipment for complete septic system if applicable
- Entrance permit if applicable
- Building permits
- Development fees if applicable
- Hydro service and connection fees including wire, poles, and all of your electricity service provider’s charges (client responsible to bring power to your building/lot)
- Pressure system complete
- Supply and removal of fill
- Tree clearing and grubbing
- Lot and Taxes
- Rock excavation
- Real estate commission
- Fine grading, topsoil, landscaping, seeding, or sod work
- Road cuts and lot servicing
- Paved driveway
- Conservation authority permit if applicable
- All Well related work if applicable
- Contaminated soil testing, removal, etc.
- Removal of the previous structure
- Survey fees
- Decks, porches, steps, any and all other structures and or material not included in our standard specifications list
- Set and Placement of Modules
- Stitch up and sealing of Modules on site
NOTE: We recommend that Owners who do not wish to handle these items hire a Local General Contractor from the beginning to work with Aladdin Prefab Homes and handle all those items listed above. If any decks, porches, overhangs or other external structures or landscaping features are included in a drawing/plan, they are ONLY there as a courtesy to show clients the end result they seek for their project but they are not part and parcel of the project by Aladdin Prefab Homes as a CSA factory. Aladdin Prefab Homes is not involved in any site work, including foundation, basement work and or finishing therein. Anything that is included in the drawings is once again a courtesy and Aladdin Prefab Homes is not responsible for said work. All above as mentioned is the responsibility of the owner/builder/purchaser. However Aladdin Prefab Homes does offer certain consulting/guidance services including contacting third party service providers, contacting city planning, conservation authorities, etc. You can ask your account representative about the hourly fees associated with these services as needed.