Shell Package Modular Home Specifications - Inclusions
The Aladdin Company Readi-Cut "Built in a Day" homes are completely custom to your needs, and home sizes can be scaled up or down as needed. We offer assembly workshops for our The Aladdin Company Raedi-Cut Kit Homes in Shell format, Modern Shell Houses, Prefab Home Shell Package . We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct and save thousands. Steel frame Prefab Home Shell Packages are constructed in factory and ready to ship worldwide. We can assist in coordinating your local third party site work. Let us guide you through the process, we can assist with as much or as little as needed. All interior layout plans are custom to your needs. Shell Homes are ready for placement on your foundation as applicable and connected to your site services. Multi unit configurations are available.
Modular Home Shell Packages include:
- Architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing and foundation plans
- Bill of Materials (BOM) for all additional standard materials required
- Assembled in factory as a SHELL, ready for placement onto foundation (button up stage)
- All Exterior and interior walls are assembled
- All exterior wall & roof sheathing attached.
- Sheathed in OSB and house wrap ready for your siding and shingles (or steel roofing)
- Door and window headers are framed and ready for install of your own windows and doors.
- Includes floor joist system designed & engineered for crawl space, or full foundation.
Allows for rapid buttoned up shell construction at affordable pricing.
- Also available with options such as ISO board insulation on exterior walls, roof, and floors as required.
- Many Window, door, siding and roofing options available as upgrades.
- Electrical, plumbing and mechanical runs available as upgrades.
- Insulation options ranging from pink batt, roxul, closed cell spray foam, bubble wrap, and more
Shell Home Modular options may include:
- Exterior siding options
- Steel or shingle roofing options
- Window & door options
- Electrical cable runs optional
- Plumbing ABS/PEX runs optional
- Mechanical duct runs/registers optional
Shell is designed, engineered, manufactured in easy to ship modules ranging in size from:
- Maximum width from 16' (including overhang)
- Maximum height of 10' exterior dims, folding roof trusses available to increase final assembled height.
- Max length 60' - exceptions apply based on other dimensions and final destination.
This The Aladdin Company Modular Home Shell Package is designed to be erected on crawl space or full foundation. All shell homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads. Allow estimated 2-3 weeks for design, engineering, 5-7 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery dependent on destination, season, size and model.
**Available onsite services such as foundation, on-site framing, assembly, electrical, plumbing, excavation, and other on-site services may be available via national Home Depot network of independent contractors
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
Items not included in base price:
- All site work and any and all city service connections (eg. Hydro, Water, Sewer..)
- Permits, materials, labor, and equipment for complete septic system if applicable
- Entrance permit if applicable
- Building permits
- Development fees if applicable
- Hydro service and connection fees including wire, poles, and all of your electricity service provider’s charges (client responsible to bring power to your building/lot)
- Supply and removal of fill
- Tree clearing and grubbing
- Lot and HST
- Rock excavation
- Real estate commission
- Fine grading, topsoil, landscaping, seeding, or sod work
- Road cuts and lot servicing
- Paved driveway
- Conservation authority permit if applicable
- All Well related work if applicable
- Contaminated soil testing, removal, etc.
- Removal of the previous structure
- Survey fees
- Decks, porches, steps, any and all other structures and or material not included in our standard specifications list
- Set and Placement of Modules
- Stitch up and sealing of Modules on site
NOTE: We recommend that Owners who do not wish to handle these items hire a General Contractor from the beginning to work with The Aladdin Company and handle all those above items. If any decks or other external structures or landscaping features are included in a drawing/plan, they are ONLY there as a courtesy to show clients the end result they seek for their project but they are not part and parcel of the project by The Aladdin Company as a CSA factory. The Aladdin Company is not involved in any site work, including foundation, basement work and or finishing therein. Anything that is included in the drawings is once again a courtesy and The Aladdin Company is not responsible for said work. All above as mentioned is the responsibility of the owner/builder/purchaser. However The Aladdin Company does offer certain consulting/guidance services including contacting third party service providers, contacting city planning, conservation authorities, etc. You can ask your account representative about the hourly fees associated with these services as needed.