Largest Manufacturer of steel frame Tiny Homes, tiny house, tiny houses on wheels, mini house, small mobile homes with FREE Shipping* & easy factory Financing. We are a manufacturer, not a dealer. Buy factory direct tiny homes for sale and save thousands. Tiny Homes available in different shapes and sizes to suite your needs. Be it a bunkie, garden suite, back yard studio, guest house, cottage, coach house.
Steel frame tiny house are constructed in factory and ready to ship with choice of finishes, upgrades, and appliances. Interior layout plans can be customized to your needs within regulation.
- Our RV class of homes are built to exceed national standards.
- Available in models from 12' to 41' long
- up to 8' wide with custom interior configurations.
- Maximum height 13'1".
Why settle for ordinary when you can custom design and build your own RV with unmatched structural framing with all the necessities of seasonal home at a Tiny price. Built with steel studs, mono slope or traditional peaked roofs, optional live roof and optional solar panels.
This steel frame small mobile home is designed to be placed onto a pad and blocked with skirting, or onto a crawl space or even lifted onto a full foundation. All tiny homes are designed and engineered for your specific lot, municipality, wind and snow loads.
What is included?
The product your are viewing is a DIY Framing Kit - Tiny Kit House includes:
- Includes Structural plans for your jurisdiction
- All Exterior framing
- All Interior wall framing
- All steel roof trusses or rafters as per plan
- All bolts, screws, braces, brackets
- Instructions on assembly (plus videos on our site)
Optional upgrades for this prefab home:
- Sheathing (OSB for exterior walls, roofing, etc)
- Steel Roofing
- Trailer Kit
Our Steel frame DIY tiny house kits are constructed in factory and ready to ship worldwide. Superior Stronger Galvanized Steel Framing for less than wood frame prices.Steel framing, stronger, lasts a life time, is better than a wood frame home framing kits and you can save 5% over a typical wood frame kit homes.
Please make sure to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page for further details and answers that can guide you through the process, if you wish to speak to a Sales Representative please Click Here, fill out the form and we will be happy to assist.
Please note that drawings on the web site are artist renderings only - actual units may vary. Items shown on images & designs such as decks, porches, skirts, landscaping etc. are not included.
Allow estimated 2-3 weeks for design, engineering, once in production allow 8-10 weeks for production and another 1-2 weeks for delivery. Time frames dependent on destination, season, size and model.
Steel frame tiny home designs are also available in the following formats with possible slight modifications as required to adhere to the CSA standards referenced.
- Complete modular home certified to CSA A277
- Modern Kit Houses, House Kit certified to CSA A660
- Shell Home format certified to CSA A277 (assembled walls, roof, floors, ready for placement onto your foundation- not suitable for slab)
- Park Model Home (seasonal cottage) certified to CSA Z241
- Mobile Home (manufactured homes) certified to CSA Z240MH
- Recreational Vehicle (RV / Tiny Home) certified to CSA Z240RV
* Financing Terms & conditions presented are determined based on your credit, income, existing equity as well as the type and cost of the product being purchased. For chassis products such as RV, Tiny Homes, Mobile Homes, Park Model Cottages & Tiny Studio Suites, we process loans with low money down options through the bank that you may already have an account/relationship with. And you can choose longer payback periods for lower monthly payments. Green Terra Homes 3rd party financing terms and conditions are dictated by 3rd party lender(s). Final lender terms, conditions and finance rates are not within our control. Each office is independently owned and operated.